Clients have direct access to our investment team. Private Client Group professionals carry both Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designations at a minimum and have extensive experience in effective client communication. Directors are also members of the firm's Investment Committee and are present at all portfolio management meetings, working closely with First Avenue’s Chief Investment Officer. They have an in-depth understanding of portfolio holdings and market outlook. First Avenue clients also have access to the firm’s Chief Investment Officer. We offer the resources and intellectual capability of a large firm but deliver it in a comfortable boutique environment.
- Professional money managers, not professional salespeople
- No commissions or trailer fees
- Transparent, straightforward investment strategy
- Regular communication in human language
- Direct access to the firm’s Chief Investment Officer
- Portfolio Managers’ own capital invested alongside yours
To learn more about our investment strategy, track record, and what you can expect as a private client of First Avenue Investment Counsel, contact us