Companies in Focus: NextEra Energy, Stella-Jones, Albemarle
Published October 5, 2022
NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE)
America’s largest utility producing electricity from natural gas, coal, wind, solar, and nuclear
- Grown its dividend at a compound rate of 11% over the last 10 years
- Incentivized by clean energy tax credits in the US Inflation Reduction Act to further develop renewable energy
Manufactures phone and hydro poles and railway ties
- 3 back-to-back quarters of better than expected sales and earnings with more forecasted
- Opportunity for multiyear compounding as a niche business with a strong competitive position
Chemical manufacturing company sourcing and processing lithium, bromine and petrochemical catalysts
- Owns a number of the world’s best lithium deposits in Chile, US, Australia
- Well-positioned for the growing need of lithium used in electric vehicle (EV) batteries)
THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING US.
We have received your message and will be in touch.
World Exchange Plaza
100 Queen Street, Suite 1060