Kash Pashootan, CEO and Chief Investment Officer at First Avenue Investment Counsel Inc., entered the financial services industry in 1999. He founded First Avenue Advisory in 2009 at Raymond James while he served as Senior Vice President and Portfolio Manager, which then became First Avenue Investment Counsel Inc.
As a trusted resource for the most respected news outlets, Kash has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Washington Post, Hong Kong Times, Canadian Business, National Post and The Globe & Mail.
He is an avid athlete who trains daily, has a passion for art and enjoys quality time with his wife and daughter.
- Portfolio Manager of the Year in Canada, nomination Wealth Professional
- #5 in Top 50 Advisors in Canada, Wealth Professional
- Global Top 50 Advisor, Raymond James
- Chairman’s Council, Raymond James
- Outstanding Contribution Award, Telfer School of Business, University of Ottawa
- Educator’s Honour Roll, Telfer School of Business, University of Ottawa